The Holy Land: Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus (April 2019)
12 days: March 30-April 10, 2019
Join Paulist Fathers Thomas A. Kane and Bruce Nieli on an unforgettable pilgrimage to Israel and the Holy Land.
Registration and pricing available June 10, 2018.
St. Jerome called the Holy Land “The Fifth Gospel.” Today, many people say that to visit the Holy Land is to see the Bible in color, in 3D, or in high definition. Come with Paulist Fr. Rich Andre to experience the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ in new and powerful ways! We will have Mass every day, including in many of the holiest sites of Christianity. A secondary focus of our pilgrimage will be getting to know the various peoples currently living in the Holy Land.
We will spend our first six days in Jerusalem and the surrounding areas. (Click here to download a brochure with the itinerary for our Winter 2018 pilgrimage.)
- Jerusalem – Visit of The Old City
- Mount of Olives & Mount Zion
- Upper Room & Garden of Gethsemane
- Jericho & the Dead Sea
- Bethlehem – birthplace of Jesus
- Ein Karem & Shrine of the Book
- Via Dolorosa & Church of Holy Sepulchre Nazareth – site of the Annunciation
- Cana – Renewal of Marriage vows
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Mount of Beatitudes & Capernaum
- Mount Tabor – site of the Transfiguration Mount Carmel, Haifa & Caesarea Maritime Plus much, much, more!